Saturday, July 19, 2014

Difficulties

So, one of the things I find the hardest to manage so as not to throw out all the hard work of exercising and eating better is a road trip. 

I'm currently on one. We are going from Medicine Hat to Edmonton to watch Cavalia. 

One additional issue with this drive is my poor bunk knee. It's only been an hour and it's started to ache and will likely soon swell. Taking Aleve to help but I could be in for a rocky ride. 

Back to the original point. For this trip I'm having an Ice Cap for breakfast. Let's face it I have an Ice Cap nearly everyday. I've become addicted and will have to downgrade from a medium to a small and then try to not have them 5 to 6 days a week. 

While away I will have an enormous issue trying to find 1.  Healthy food options 2. Gluten free food options. 

Many times I opt to not eat because there is nothing that suits these 2 requirements. 

The good news for this trip is that I haven't fully vested myself to new exercising routines or eating a ton better so I mostly will worry about gluten free. 

Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment